Here are some Mural templates we’ve hand-picked for you to run your own collaborative online workshop!
And you can find hundreds more in Mural’s public template library.
More recommended tools
Digital collaboration whiteboards
In a virtual world digital tools are essential for effective virtual collaboration. These are some of our favourite tools you can start using today:
- Mural (recommended for Koch employees)
- Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams
Learn by watching:
Prototyping is a great way to test out new ideas quickly. Read
- Adobe XD
- Powerpoint can be a great way to create a quick & easy prototype that showcases ideas without learning a new design tool.
- Here's a walkthrough of one example of PowerPoint as a prototyping tool.
Customer empathy / interview tools
Understanding your customers can help inform a more successful strategy for any initiative. Read
- Surveys and forms (useful for collecting info from wider groups of people)
- Loom - for screen recording online customer interviews
- Reduct - transcribes video recordings into searchable text